Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate albums

From: Steven Willis <netwrk!pseserv1.magec.com!sjw@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 93 00:25:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate albums
To: uunet!love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Ken Bacso daringly asks the question:

	Which Kate Bush album...to buy and why?

to which everyone OF COURSE responds:

	The Dreaming

Now, here's the real deal.  Ken, whatchya wanna do here
is ignore all these people and listen t'me.  See, they all think
that t'be a "true" Katefan ya gotta consider The Dreaming t'be the
best album ever produced in history.  But, ya see, nobody really believes
that.  Now, down inside every one o' these people, ya see, they
really know that Hounds of Love is actually the best yet.  Now, don't
ask me why they cain't jus tell it like it is up there, cuz I don't know.
But ya gotta understand, and stay with me here, that Hounds of Love
has 3 of thee best darn songs in the world.  And I'm not just sayin that,
cuz its true!  Now, as ya lookit these charts that I've got
up here (and I did them myself) it becomes obvious that Cloudbusting,
Running Up That Hill, and The Big Sky have yet t'be equalled.

No Lawrence Welk music, I'm jus' here t'tell it like it is.

So, Ken, whatchya gotta do here is run out and pick up a copy of

	Hounds of Love

Now, if ya wanna join my Gaffa Watch Organization, jus' send me $15...

Steve
    Steve Willis
    sjw@pseserv1.magec.com

What I want to know is how come Jorn Barger knows so much about The
Red Shoes?