Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate albums

From: Steve Grotten <grotten@convex.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1993 04:36:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate albums
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news access account <usenet@neptune.convex.COM>

In article <bacske.10.743125387@saturn.wwc.edu> bacske@saturn.wwc.edu (KENNETH BACSO) writes:
>Someone suggested that this is the newsgroup that I should ask the following
>question to:
>
>Which Kate Bush album would be the best for a new listener to buy and why?

	_The Kick Inside_, because it's the first one I bought,
	and it's still my favorite.  I have all the ones released
	in the U.S., but want to find some CD's containing the
	'B-sides', which I believe were packaged with the collection
	'This Woman's Work'.  Any pointers toward these are welcome.

>Thanks so much--you are so kind
>
>Ken Bacso

steve

--
  Steven Grotten                        e-mail: grotten@convex.com
  Convex Computer Corporation           voice:  214/497-4045