Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds T-Shirt (?)

From: hoyme@src.honeywell.com (Ken Hoyme)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 15:29:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds T-Shirt (?)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@src.honeywell.com (News interface)

> In article <1993Jul14.074728.14951@news.cs.indiana.edu>, mcjenkin@euler.ucs.indiana.EDU (mcjenkin) writes:

>> .Let's all think about it and come up with our best ideas.  We'll
>> post them, compile them, and then vote on them... then we can worry
>> about the actual printing and coming up with the money...
>>
>> Kate Jenkins.

> How about...a four-color silkscreen T-shirt (100% cotton)...

> in which we have a 3D picture of a room (using 2D perspective drawing, of
> course), in which there are multiple versions of Kate standing, sitting, and
> lounging around.  For example:

<Lot's o' stuff deleted>

> Well, that's my idea.  Any others out there?

> Regards,
> Andy

I agree that the front should focus on the object of r.m.g (KaTe), but
my suggestion for the back side would be something more indicative of
the nature of the newsgroup itself.  Some ideas:

1) A knife
2) A hole with charred, curled edges
3) How about two computers connected to the internet with one person
   firing a flame thrower into one monitor, and flames pouring out and
   charring the face of the person sitting at the other end??

Yeah, that's the ticket....

(Hmmm..  Better put on my asbestos goalie mask before I hit 'send'.)

Only 1/2 ;-)

Ken