Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds T-Shirt (!)

From: ericf@netcom.com (Eric France)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 17:07:33 GMT
Subject: Love-Hounds T-Shirt (!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

All good ideas (well, maybe except for the one about the flamethrowers).

> .Let's all think about it and come up with our best ideas.  We'll
> post them, compile them, and then vote on them... then we can worry
> about the actual printing and coming up with the money...

This is essentially what I had in mind.

I think that it would be appropriate to utilize the digitized KaTe images
available on the network.  If anyone wants to submit original artwork,
they could do so electronically by digitizing the piece (if it wasn't
natively digital).  Some of the pieces out there now are very good
(the 900x900 TSW cover comes to mind -- one of my favorite X root window
images). I'll browse through them and post my recommendations.

Having seen some of Chris W's digital handiwork, I would second the
proposal for an original composition...but Chris appears to be completely
timelocked.
--
Eric France
Poughkeepsie, NY USA					      ericf@netcom.com