Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Aspel interview & touring

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 93 13:50 CDT
Subject: Re: Aspel interview & touring
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Neil writes:
>This strikes me as suggesting that there will be no tour from Kate in the
>near future and the longer it goes on the more likely it seems that
>she will never tour again.

   Well, one group that everyone thought would never tour again, ever
under any conditions, nope, no way their music is just too complex to do
on stage, not in this lifetime - Steely Dan. Well, *they* are on tour.

   Kate has mentioned them as one of her favorite bands. Maybe she's see
them on tour after soo many years, and it *might* give her some
indication that the problems of touring can be solved. We never know.
Remember that she credits seeing Stevie Wonder in concert with the
inspiration for _Sat In Your Lap_.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)