Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: johnz@eaglet.rain.com (Irgendwo in der Tiefe)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1993 20:36:51 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Sorry about posting this publicly, but neither I nor my mailer
could quite figure out what to do with 'mcjenkin@gauss..':

Kate Jenkins writes:

>As I understand it, there are only two Kate Bush videos available in the
>United States - "The Whole Story" and "Live at Hammersmith Odeon."

As Chris Williams noted, there is also "The Sensual World: The Videos".
If you can't find it locally, I've got a still-sealed VHS copy gathering
dust (I picked it up before finding the laserdisk version), that you're
welcome to for what it cost me ($10.95) and postage.

>		Kate Jenkins.

John Zimmer
johnz@eaglet.rain.com