Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: USENET News System <news@indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1993 20:29:04 -0500
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: mcjenkin@gauss.. (mcjenkin)
Subject: info on KB videos available?
Sender: news@usenet.ucs.indiana.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1993 01:28:49 GMT

As I understand it, there are only two Kate Bush videos available in the
United States - "The Whole Story" and "Live at Hammersmith Odeon."
However, I've read that in Japan, there are several more.  There's one
called "The Hair of the Hound" and I can't remember the names of the
others off hand.  I'm thinking of having a couple of them imported for me
but this will be a very expensive endeavour.  Does anyone have any
information on them at all; I'd like to know what they contain before I
shell out a lot of money.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I imagine that there are quite a few more available in the U.K.
Does anyone know any details of this possibility.  Not that it would do me
any good to know but I'm just curious.

thanks,

		Kate Jenkins.