Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: v115p8d6@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (she listens like her head's on fire..)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1993 14:14:00 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

>From: mcjenkin@gauss.. (mcjenkin)
>Subject: info on KB videos available

>As I understand it, there are only two Kate Bush videos available in the
>United States - "The Whole Story" and "Live at Hammersmith Odeon."
>However, I've read that in Japan, there are several more.  There's one
>called "The Hair of the Hound" and I can't remember the names of the
>others off hand.  I'm thinking of having a couple of them imported for me
>but this will be a very expensive endeavour.  Does anyone have any
>information on them at all; I'd like to know what they contain before I
>shell out a lot of money.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The videos I have seen are:
The Whole Story
Aspects of the Sensual World
--I rented both these at the video store
Live at the Hammersmith Odeon
--I haven't seen this but I have an audio tape bootleg of it.
The Singles File
--This has some of the same videos as are on The Whole Story and a few more
  -Suspended in Gaffa
  -Wow (alternate version)
  -There Goes a Tenner
I saw this at a store that specializes in imports. You might want to
shop around a bit before ordering directly from Japan.

Hope this helps.
-Q.