Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Peace & Love& Moments of....

From: kyrlidis@athena.mit.edu (Angelos Kyrlidis)
Date: 23 Jun 1993 19:18:24 GMT
Subject: Re: Peace & Love& Moments of....
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9306231817.AA17312@whistler.sfu.ca> Fiona_McQuarrie@sfu.ca writes:
>Point #2 -
>All this computer talk of ftps and stuffits and sound compression makes me
>dizzy. Is there some generous soul out there with an answering machine who
>will put a tape on their machine that we techno-peasants can call and
>listen to?
The plea is seconded. Pretty please? I tried to ftp the file, but our Macs
are mostly *not* on system 7, and when I tried it from a system 7 Mac, the
file was long gone.

>(Thanks to everyone who has transcribed and stuffed anyway!)
Yep. I enjoyed both the interview and the lyrics. Now if I can put a
melody to them, I'd be happy.

Angelos (proud owner of a Jon Drukman remix; cool job on 'Scratch', Jon. Sent
         any demos to KaTe?)
--
Angelos Kyrlidis