Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1993 18:57:41 +1000
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.OZ.AU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: boek@ee.mu.OZ.AU (Christopher Boek)
Subject: Re: Recording Aspel & Co. episode
Sender: news@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1993 08:50:20 GMT

rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au (Richard J Frost) writes:

>I was wondering if someone in the U.K could please make a recording
>of the Aspel and Co. episode that Kate Bush is to appear in, for me.

>In return, I will send you a videotape of ANY currently
>showing Australian TV shows of your choice.

>        >>>>>>>>>>> I'd be MUCH appreciative! <<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Richard, what a great idea. If there are enough Australians who
would like this, and a British person prepared to help out, we
could reduce the international postage to one cassette and keep the
rest local. To lay my cards on the table, I have a tape of about
one hour of PG videos (most not on CV), that I could offer as a swap.

I also have a tape (of extremely bad quality, but nevertheless
vaguely watchable) of a PG interview while he was making PG4. But
I think that was broadcast in England, so what am I talking about ...

Anyway, let's see what happens. Maybe the show will get shown here.
They usually end up showing Aspel ... although usually it's about
four years later ... ;)

Chris.

|  ||| |||  |  ||| ||| |||  |  ||Christopher Boek - boek@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au
|  ||| |||  |  ||| ||| |||  |  ||  Dept Elec Eng Univ of Melbourne Australia
|   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | /  "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in