Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Recording Aspel & Co. episode

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 93 12:47:09 +0930
Subject: Recording Aspel & Co. episode
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I was wondering if someone in the U.K could please make a recording
of the Aspel and Co. episode that Kate Bush is to appear in, for me.

In return, I will send you a videotape of ANY currently
showing Australian TV shows of your choice.

We have the PAL video format here in Australia, so there are no
conversion hassles as you have with the American NTSC standard.
You'd be able to play my video tape and I could play yours.

This is just an idea at the moment:

   I would really like to produce a short Macintosh QUICKTIME
   recording of the interview of Kate to be placed on the gaffa
   archive for an **extremely** short period. (to not attract
   attention)

Thanks again
    Richard Frost    |   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au   | Ph: +61 8 201 3651

      _--_|\     ___ _   _       CSIRO / Flinders Joint Research Centre
     /      \     / /_) / `           in Information Technology.
           v                          Adelaide, SOUTH AUSTRALIA