Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: mojzes@tiger.vill.edu (brni)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1993 04:36:19 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
Expires: Thu, 17 Jun 1993 04:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@vu-vlsi.ee.vill.edu

>BTW, can't say I'm overly chuffed about the "Love Symbol" himself
>appearing on Kate's new album either. I think that he'd just be
>totally out of place. What's he got to offer to her Kateness?
>
>Clapton and Beck, on the other hand, I whole-heartedly approve of.
>The Trio Bulgarka will be appreciated too--especially if they're
>involved in another song like "Rockets Tale". Pity about Dave
>Gilmour not being involved though--I always loved his work with
>Kate.
>
>Anyone know anything about all the other regulars?--esp. the various
>ex-members of Planxty? Will they be on it?

don't know about planxty, but i understand that one track will
feature Kate, geddy lee, nick cave, donald fagan, and bobby mcferrin
in a barbershop quartet sort of thingie, but with 10 voices (kate,
geddy, nick, & don doing 1 voice each, and bobby doing the other
6 simultaneously)

:^>

>Still though, it'll be great to hear some new Kate music after
>nearly four years.

sigh.
:)
:) :) :)