Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane and k.d.

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: 18 May 1993 18:58:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Jane and k.d.
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Fiona noted that a record store had Jane Siberry's new album, _When I Was A Boy_
listed for June 18th release- this is 10 days later than the June 8th date I
have been seeing- was it a typo, or have they pushed the date back again?

Also, the "with k.d. and Eno" part is intriguing.  I know Brian Eno produced
it (right?), and the k.d. part tells me that the song "Calling All Angels"
must be on the album, too.  (This song can be found on the soundtrack to the
movie _Until The End Of The World_, all the original songs on which have been
released by their creators elsewhere but Jane's, so far.)  Or will we be
lucky enough to experience another Jane/k.d. collaboration on this new album?

I can't wait, I can't wait...

On a totally unrelated note, The Sundays will be appearing at Toad's Place in
New Haven, CT on Monday, June 21.  If anyone is interested in coming from afar
for the show (or in meeting me and (hopefully) other Love-Hounds there), please
e-mail: I can arrange to get tickets the cheapest way possible, i.e. directly
from Toad's before the day of the show, if need be.

Steve0 is right on about the math involved with the release date of KT VII,
by the way.... unfortunately.

Meredith Tarr
meth@delphi.com

"It's in the trees!  It's coming!"