Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Caterwaul

From: Jon Drukman <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 93 10:35:25 PDT
Subject: Re: Caterwaul
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jondr@sco.COM

N Richard Caldwell inquires:
>Craig Russell emailed to say that a local station played some demos
>that Caterwaul had been circulating to record companies.  Unfortunately
>The DJ also said that the band had broken up with no plans to reform!!

>Aiiee!! Somebody say it isn't so!!

I met a guy who claimed to be drinking buddies with Caterwaul's
guitarist and he said they were still shopping around.  This was a few
months ago so it is entirely possible that they have got tired of the
industry grind in the interim and thrown in the towel.....

--
Jon Drukman (an emulsifier)                                       jondr@sco.com
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.