Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Do We Care?

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 23:15 CDT
Subject: Re: Do We Care?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9304211704.AA22168@hivnet.ubc.ca> you write:

>I can't remember who made the original innocent comments that started this
>whole thing, but I bet that poor creature hasn't been out from under their
>bed in weeks! :-)

   For the record, Jorn posted his idea, a few folks responded
with questions (Drukman responded by being himself), and Jorn
became The Jorninator. I have no idea if he is hiding out under
his bed. Actually his Mac is right next to his bed and he types
his stuff from a prone position.

>Andrea.

                           Chris Williams of
                              Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago