Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Do We Care?

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 10:04:30 PDT
Subject: Do We Care?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Jorn:

Sorry, if a vote is being taken I have to say "Take it to email" also.  I
just don't want to read any of this anymore and I am tired of hitting the
space bar again and again to avoid it.  These arguements are now so far from
the original subject that they are irrelevant - not to mention the whole
thing is completly un-Kate related and bitingly personal.

I can't remember who made the original innocent comments that started this
whole thing, but I bet that poor creature hasn't been out from under their
bed in weeks! :-)

Andrea.