Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: plop plop fizzle

From: amipb@amipb.gna.org (Philippe Berard)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 93 17:35:01 MET
Subject: Re: plop plop fizzle
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

    Hello Jorn,

> From: jorn@chinet.chi.il.us (Jorn Barger)
>
> Tree of Schnopia writes:
>
> >      "Words Weren't Made For Cowards"--Happy Rhodes
>
> This seems strangely un-fitting, given your message...?
>
> "If you *feel* anything, be brave, come forth, Let it show..."

    If it's feeling the way you do by insulting everyone, I think that
    nobody should show this kind of emotions in a mailing-list dedicated
    to love, hounds and the best female singer around (IMHO).

    You'll have to grow up, Jorn, because even psychic, metapsychic,
    spiritual (or whichever word you want) explorers won't even believe
    your theory the way you're explaining it.

    BTW, I think that people you call "materialistic people" were far
    more objective than you, trying to find the limitations of your
    theory.

    Sincerely,
                                   -- Philippe

|  Philippe Berard  (French Amiga User)       | UseNet : amipb@amipb.gna.org |
|  "They hold a cup of wisdom,                | -> Please don't send mails   |
|   But there is nothing within" (Kate Bush). |           >50 Ko !           |