Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Paranormal ;-)

From: drk@leland.Stanford.EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 93 9:44:47 PST
Subject: Paranormal ;-)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (love-hounds)

Last night I saw a spaceship from another world.  At about 11 pm there
was a light in the sky that seemed to hover, then move away.  My scientist
friends said that since this occurred in the vicinity of Moffet Air Field,
the light was most likely coming from a helicopter, or other man-made flying
machine.  "Nonsense!" I said.  I know that this was an alien ship because
that's what I believe.  The existence of alien space ships has been denied
for years by scientists, with their "reason", "logic" and "probable" earthly
explanations.  It's a conspiracy I tell you!  Scientists have conspired to
debunk the paranormal phenomena that you and I know *must* exist.  This is
why I'm certain that scientists are cold, heartless beings without feeling
or compassion of any kind.

metaphysically yours,
      David R. Koehler                         "His DNA is skewed!"
   drk@leland.stanford.edu                       -- Dr. Beverley Crusher