Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Magic has lost 104

From: amipb@amipb.gna.org (Philippe Berard)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 93 17:47:56 MET
Subject: Magic has lost 104
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

 vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes) writes :

>  Hmmm...
> I've lived with this guy (Chris, not Jorn) for 11 years and I never
> noticed that he was materialistic before. That's a new one on me.
> We have "stuff" (hey, gotta have entertainment!) but we have no car, no
> credit cards and live in an apartment. I have no idea what Jorn
> meant by that but you can bet that I'll be keeping an wary eye on
> Chris from now on, lest Jorn is right and Chris has been keeping
> secrets from me.

    Please, Vickie, don't explain away, we all know that Chris and you
    are fabulous people, and I don't think that many people here will
    believe Jorn's flames.

    Kate Bush says : "Vibes in the sky will invite you to dine"

    Please, Jorn, accept the invitation and calm down ! :^)

    Sincerely,
                                   -- Philippe

|  Philippe Berard  (French Amiga User)       | UseNet : amipb@amipb.gna.org |
|  "They hold a cup of wisdom,                | -> Please don't send mails   |
|   But there is nothing within" (Kate Bush). |           >50 Ko !           |