Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Unauthorized Live Kate

From: rpeck@pure.com (Ray Peck)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1993 22:29:30 GMT
Subject: Unauthorized Live Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

OK.  So.  A Kate topic.

Looking through last week's Goldmine, I found that C-Side has three
Unauthorized Live Kate CDs for sale.

Descriptions are:

"Burning Desire, Hammersmith Show"
"Feel It Live, Euro Live CD, hard to find"
"Angels on Earth"

Now, I have the Neutral Zone Hammersmith CD already, which has been
reported here as the best of the lot.  "Feel It Live" was mentioned
here before, as well.  The posting was a bit ambigious about whether
this is also the Hammersmith show, and how it relates to the Neutral
Zone CD.

Finally, Angels On Earth has been mentioned here, but with no track
listing, and no performance info.  This is Kate and PG, yes?  How
'bout some more info from someone who has this puppy.

BTW, CD Banzai's ad lists a Tori "Unauthorized Live Recording", as
well as Robert Fripp and his String Quintet.

--
Ray Peck						rpeck@pure.com
Pure Software						  408-524-3000