Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Unauthorized Live Kate

From: donovan@psych.umass.edu (Sean Donovan)
Date: 08 Apr 1993 11:45:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Unauthorized Live Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <C517tD.647@pure.com> rpeck@pure.com (Ray Peck) writes:

>"Angels on Earth"
>
>Finally, Angels On Earth has been mentioned here, but with no track
>listing, and no performance info.  This is Kate and PG, yes?  How
>'bout some more info from someone who has this puppy.

	I don't have it, but I HAVE seen it at a show recently.  It is an audio
version of the BBC (XMas) special from (I believe) '79 (?).  No idea on sound
quality, but since I have an audio tape of that special I can tell you the
track listings are identical.  Hope this helps!

	-Sean.

  Sean Donovan               donovan@psych.umass.edu
  Department of Psychology
  University of Massachusetts