Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: CLANNAD

From: bjacobs@gondor.sdsu.edu (jacobs w)
Date: 3 Apr 1993 00:31:57 GMT
Subject: Re: CLANNAD
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I've recently picked up Clannad's Sirius (semi-randomly) at a used tape shop.
That means one Clannad fan disliked the album enough to sell it.  I'll admit
to not being overly impressed myself.  Is Sirius typical Clannad work?  Which
albums are better, if it isn't?

Bill jacobs

P.S. Since this is R.m.gaffa, I suppose I should mention that I've picked up
a couple of Kate Bush albums: Hounds of Love and (I'm afraid I can't recall the
name of) the one with Babooshka.  What is my next logical album to buy?

William Jacobs               |   Someday we'll look back on all this
Astronomy Dept., San Diego State    and plow into a parked car.
bjacobs@ucssun1.sdsu.edu