Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Access to FTP files

From: Bill Young <3CPCXRO@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 93 19:16:08 EST
Subject: Re: Access to FTP files
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

     Hi!  I'm a new member of the mailing list and am interested in looking
through interviews in the archives of uunet.uu.net on FTP.  I have not been
able to connect to uunet.uu.net (it says "did not respond in time"), and was
wondering if it is avaliable to me, or just busy.  It was 7pm Fri. when I
asked to be connected.  I was also wondering if I needed a user ID or password
to get logged onto uunet.uu.net.  I would greatly appreciate any information on
this sent to me e-mail.  THANK YOU!

Bill Young
<3cpcxro@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu>