Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Magic 104 the empathic channel

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 93 23:04:46 EST
Subject: Re: Magic 104 the empathic channel
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:

>   I was the original target of this nonsensical series of posts and
>wish to have nothing to do with it. Jorn has no idea what my personal
>philosophy is, but to call me "materialistic" is unfair.

Hmmm...
I've lived with this guy (Chris, not Jorn) for 11 years and I never
noticed that he was materialistic before. That's a new one on me.
We have "stuff" (hey, gotta have entertainment!) but we have no car, no
credit cards and live in an apartment. I have no idea what Jorn
meant by that but you can bet that I'll be keeping an wary eye on
Chris from now on, lest Jorn is right and Chris has been keeping
secrets from me.

Vickie (one of Vickie Mapes 'n' Chris "gimme more stuff" Williams)

"I believe you're looking rather pale/don't they believe your little tale?"
                                                                      HTR