Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just a tidbit

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 93 15:56:21 PST
Subject: Just a tidbit
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi all.... just thought some of you might be interested in the following:

I was reading on another newsgroup where someone compared Kate to Monet
(presumably the painter)!  Unfortunately, I only caught the reply to the
original post and so I don't know the exact reasons for the comparison.  Does
anyone care to speculate?

Oh, and there is one other thing... i am going to sacrifice my ignorance for
the benefit of others :-)...  I too hail the return of IED, of whom we have
heard much!  Unfortunately I was not part of this group when IED first
appeared and so now that he has returned it has occurred to me that I don't
know what IED means/stands for.  :-) (very sheepishly)  Can anyone be so
kind as to tell me without laughing too hard.  I don't see anyway that it
connects with Kate's name or a song, but I'm probably missing something.

And before I sign off - - a friend of mine has just read the first paragraph
and suggested that Kate be compared to Salvador Dali.  Uh, o k a y. Maybe.

Many smilies to all!

Andrea.