Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I Am Undone (Was Re: DidYouKnow...)

From: martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (S.C.T. Martin)
Date: 24 Mar 93 02:10:16 GMT
Subject: I Am Undone (Was Re: DidYouKnow...)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

On 23 Mar 93 06:17:53 GMT,
scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart M. Castergine) said:

scasterg> Yes, but what does this have to do with Kate Bush?

Isn't it obvious?

scasterg> Is she owned by a Japanese company?

Yes, Seiko.

scasterg> She has been to Japan. Maybe there is a fiendish imposter
scasterg> plot we can work up. Yeah! That must be it! She was
scasterg> kidnapped and a Japanese spy was surgically altered to look
scasterg> like her and take her place!

You Have found me out: I AM KATE BUSH!

The reason I have not released anything since 1989 is because a daring
experiment, conducted by leading pocket-calculator scientists,
designed to back-up my artistic genius on to 189.0 metres of DC 6150 Data
Cartridge Tape went disasterously wrong and I now have all the
originality of an OL.

I am really into accessorizing recently and I feel I owe it to you all
to reveal a few things about myself in order to stop the vicious and
hurtful rumours that I have read about myself on this 'BBOARD':

1. Yes! I have put on a little weight, but only in strategically
   important areas!
2. Yes! I have had my hair cut very short for several years now! It is
   also permed and bleached!
3. Yes! My once dear friend, Dell Palmer, has disassociated himself
   from me since I told him about my sex-change! I don't know how he
   never noticed!
4. Yes! I am a Seiko spy in Fujitsu! I am trying to convince Elvis
   that he would be better off at Seiko!

scasterg> Ahhh, I knew there was Kate content in that post if I just
scasterg> looked for it hard enough!

Finally, I would just like to thank Michiko Konnishiki who has been
sent to Kent as my doppelganger for the pre-release copy of the new
KT7 which will be called 'FITH: Segue Into Our Kids', which includes a
delightful covers of 'Remember You're A Womble' and 'Do Do Do The
Funky Gibbon'.

This may/or may not be my own account!

Hi Allen!

| S.C.T. Martin | Fujitsu S.S.L. Limited | martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp |
| Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering |
|                     Fyodor Dostoyevsky                                 |