Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A New Kate Project??

From: jondr@sco.COM
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 93 15:17:28 PST
Subject: Re: A New Kate Project??
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: jondr@sco.COM

mike mendelson bemoans:
>Surprisingly, to my knowledge, there has never been a formal
>effort in love-hounds to put together a collection of, say, chord
>progressions, for Kate's music.

jenn turney had done a few transcriptions of kate's music and they
were *excellent* and highly accurate full treble & bass clef
notations.  if your sight reading is up to it, you can sound like kate
in no time by checking these babies out.  unfortunately, i don't have
any of them so don't ask.

i know she had done _feel it_, and i think she'd done or at least made
a start on _this woman's work_ and _under the ivy_.

haven't heard from her in a while, tho.  wonder if she still checks in
every now and then?  jenn???

--
Jon Drukman (an emulsifier)                                       jondr@sco.com
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.