Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate sticker found/lyric sheets searched

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 93 11:38:26 +0100
Subject: kate sticker found/lyric sheets searched
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi,

Thursday I received a 3 1/2 x 5 inch sticker with a slightly cropped (no sea
in the background) and brownish picture of the Hounds of Love UK-single.

Now, what to do with it? ;-) (I haven't found any use of the KTfem-stickers
(twelve of them have been in my UK-box), because: What if the thing the
sticker sticks to ends its life? Do I have to keep the dead thing? You
know what I mean... now if someone comes up with a less expensive source of
lets say 3 inch circular KT-sticker I would know some use for it (a car for
example).)

I also received two photocopied excerpts from German music lexica with an
article about Kate in each. They're not really interesting and do not really
give us any new information*), even if they are quite good and fair entries.
Should I translate/scribe them anyway?

The guy who sent me the above stuff is also searching for sheet music of Kate,
especially the 'Hounds of Love' and 'IMP presents... 8 songs with melody_line_
and_lyrics/piano_vocal and guitar boxes' or even the 'Best of Kate Bush' one.
He tried to order them, but the shop didn't know of the last one and said the
first two/three were out of print. I have all of the above sheet music, but
only once and am asking now if someone knows where to get them. (And try for
'The Sensual World' and 'The Whole Story' too, since he now tried to order
these...)

Bye,

Uli

*) no, there is a little piece of new (for me) information: the TWS laserdisc
(PAL version) came out in 1989.