Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Music in Volkswagen commercials

From: A scroll from the claws of Nighthawk <GIBBS2@ccit.arizona.EDU>
Date: 23 Feb 1993 05:08:34 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Music in Volkswagen commercials
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

	Thanks everyone for all the replies!  I'm very glad it was a released
artist and even one I had seen mentioned before.  I haven't seen _Patriot
Games_ though, maybe I heard it in _The Last of the Mohicans_ as one person
mentioned.  Maybe it was Enya instead.  Well, now I need to go buy some
Clannad!  :)  Maybe I'll also try out some Enya and that collection of Irish
music.  Being a lot Irish, even with red hair, you'd think I'd have looked
into this before.  Better now than never.
	I got _Solace_ a long time ago, and enjoy that a lot.
--
Alex Gibbs  |\| | (~, ]-[ ~|~ ]-[ /-\ \/\/ ]<  gibbs2@ccit.arizona.edu  KT 42