Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: brenta@microsoft.com
Date: Mon Feb 1 16:27:54 1993
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: brenta@microsoft.com (Brent Aliverti)
Subject: Re: Hello and Questions
Date: 02 Feb 93 00:27:52 GMT

In article <1993Jan28.164624.1@fnalc.fnal.gov> dambik@fnalc.fnal.gov writes:

>So far, no definitive answer on the mystery Kate release right after
>TSW. I think it might have contained odds-and-ends that hadn't made
>it onto TSW. Any guesses anyone? (Help out a restless fan who can't
>afford a box set?)

Ed, I think you are referring to the "Aspects of the Sensual World" CD5
that came out a few months after TSW.  Basically, it combined the b-sides
of the British TSW singles, minus a track or two (The short piano
instrumental, "One Last Look Around the House Before We Go" was one of
the missing tracks).  If you hunt a little, you can probably still find
this.  Hope this helped.

Brent
  Brent Aliverti
  brenta@microsoft.com