Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hello and Questions

From: dambik@fnalc.fnal.gov
Date: 28 Jan 93 16:46:24 -0600
Subject: Re: Hello and Questions
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Thanks for the replies. I've gotten a few recommendations for Happy
albums. (Speaking of religious issues) Favorites seem to be Ecto and
Warpaint. Hard to choose -- I've seen Ecto, Warpaint, Rearmament, and
RII (hmmm, interesting cover art) at my favorite indie/alternative/
mom-and-pop record store.

So far, no definitive answer on the mystery Kate release right after
TSW. I think it might have contained odds-and-ends that hadn't made
it onto TSW. Any guesses anyone? (Help out a restless fan who can't
afford a box set?)

Vickie, I was disappointed to find I can't pick up WZRD. 100 watts!
I did attempt to pick your up show lastt week but found that end of
the radio dial blotted out by a station playing religious punk rock
-- effective jamming for keeping those 'heathen' sounds out of the
'burbs. What's your play list like?

				Ed