Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KAte with a short back and slap!

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 93 17:57:35 -0500
Subject: Re: KAte with a short back and slap!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Drewcifer sez:

>Um...I wouldn't exactly refer to "Cloudbusting" as recent.  I think she
>wanted to look boyish for the video, but this is a long shot.

Read for content...he said the friend saw a "recent" picture, and that
it wasn't in the context of Cloudbusting.

>Her hair, since *I* last saw it, is long again and quite beautiful.  Check
>out the videos from _The_Sensual_World_ to see it...I think she looks
>absolutely wonderful in the title video myself, and her outfit just SCREAMS
>Kateness to me.

I hate to be the one to point this out to you, but those videos to
which you're referring were shot roughly *3* years ago.  They may have
absolutely no bearing on the state of KaTe's hair now.  In that length
of time she could have gotten a crew cut and then grown it all back to
its old length.

I vaguely remember a reference to long hair in the "Rocketman" video,
but that was also a year ago and may have no bearing whatsoever on the
present.  It only takes a minute or two to undo years of hair-growing
(says he whose long hair makes him neurotic around scissors...;-)

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka        | "Fairies are the perfect people to do this        |
|(suffering Bad Grammar) |  sort of work.  Biologically, their upper         |