Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KAte with a short back and slap!

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Scorpii)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 93 18:03:59 GMT
Subject: Re: KAte with a short back and slap!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <9301282257.AA09248@syrinx.umd.edu> jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka) writes:

>Drewcifer sez:

>>Um...I wouldn't exactly refer to "Cloudbusting" as recent.  I think she
>>wanted to look boyish for the video, but this is a long shot.

>Read for content...he said the friend saw a "recent" picture, and that
>it wasn't in the context of Cloudbusting.

Whoops!  Quite right...I'd been doing mathematical comp. sci. things all day
and my tired verbal brain read "wasn't" as "was". Sorry about that.

>Her hair, since *I* last saw it, is long again and quite beautiful.  Check
>>out the videos from _The_Sensual_World_ to see it...I think she looks
>>absolutely wonderful in the title video myself, and her outfit just SCREAMS
>>Kateness to me.

>I hate to be the one to point this out to you, but those videos to
>which you're referring were shot roughly *3* years ago.  They may have
>absolutely no bearing on the state of KaTe's hair now.  In that length
>of time she could have gotten a crew cut and then grown it all back to
>its old length.

Well, of course she could!  I was tired but I wasn't THAT tired.

"Read for content..."  I did say since *I* last saw it.  That was when I
last saw it.  I agree that was a confused paragraph, but...oh never mind,
I'm still incoherent.  Signing off.

>Jeff
>--
>|Jeffrey C. Burka        | "Fairies are the perfect people to do this        |
>|(suffering Bad Grammar) |  sort of work.  Biologically, their upper         |
>|jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu    |  bodies are strong enough to wield a pickaxe...." |

Drewcifer
** Andrew David Simchik, registered Scorpio ************* SCHNOPIA! *******
as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu