Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate with a short back and slap!

From: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 93 18:49:28 GMT
Subject: Kate with a short back and slap!
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk

 Howdy partners,
   When I refered to Kate having short hair,it was definitely not
with reference to cloudusting UTAH saints etc....I havnt actually
seen this picture myself so I cannot tell what era this is
from.'Rocket Man' is not really relevent,as Kate could have got her
hair cut short, last week for all we know.She did say "...I have
always been interested in what I would look like with short hair,but
I have never had the courage to get it cut.Someday perhaps...".So
this person may be correct.She may have assumed a new image for her
forthcoming album.She may have got it cut as a statment of change in
her life since the passing of her mother,who knows.....

             Yours with Kateness,
                             Allen G.(Dont blame me it was just
                                         THOUGHT...)