Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KAte with a short back and slap!

From: martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (S.C.T. Martin)
Date: 29 Jan 93 05:17:44 GMT
Subject: Re: KAte with a short back and slap!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

On 28 Jan 93 17:35:27 GMT, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Scorpii) said:

> In <9301272017.AA07329@bot6> u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk writes:

>> Someone has told me that they have seen a recent picture of Kate
>> with her hair cropped short.He wasnt refering to the cloudbusting video
>> and he did say this was recent.

> Um...I wouldn't exactly refer to "Cloudbusting" as recent.  I think she
> wanted to look boyish for the video, but this is a long shot.

1. He said, it WASN'T Cloudbusting!
2. KaTe was wearing a wig in the Cloudbusting video.
3. KaTe was also wearing woman's clothing. Some one (Ron, I guess)
   pointed this out a few months back, I looked again and they are.

To me, although most will agree with you, the effect was androgynous
or asexual. Umm... Now that I think about it I definately feel that
KaTe was going for an asexual appearance.

> Her hair, since *I* last saw it, is long again and quite beautiful.  Check
> out the videos from _The_Sensual_World_ to see it...I think she looks
> absolutely wonderful in the title video myself, and her outfit just SCREAMS
> Kateness to me.

I heartily agree and I also think the same of Suspended in Gaffa.

Yes, I am a Libran  but I don't have to act like one.
| S.C.T. Martin | Fujitsu S.S.L. Limited | martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp |
|"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it"-Oscar Wilde.|