Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ::::::::::::::::: MONTHLY FAQ PART I :::::::::::::::::::::::

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1993 04:26:43 GMT
Subject: Re: ::::::::::::::::: MONTHLY FAQ PART I :::::::::::::::::::::::
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <ZcR3XB1w165w@netrun.cts.com> rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill) writes:

>It is possible to subscribe via various other email services:
> A Kate-related BBS in Canada called Night Scented
>Stock, run by the lengendary former editor of the fanzines BREATHROUGH
>and Still Breathing.  It's unfortunately not connected to love-hounds,
>but may soon be. 1-604-572-4733.

   ...run by a woman who was once married to the legendary former editor
of the fanzine _Breakthrough_. After that ill-fated marrige she produced
_Still Breathing_.

   _Breakthrough_ was Dale Sommerville (and all of us contributers).
Tracy Robin Sommerville (nee: Carstairs) was involved in one or two
issues before Dale's "giving up on Kate". Tracy's contribution was
so unimpressive that we canceled our subscription.

                               Chris Williams
                                  katefans@chinet.chi.il.us
                                     chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu