Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hello and Questions

From: dambik@fnalo.fnal.gov (Ed Dambik)
Date: 1 Feb 93 15:28:03 -0600
Subject: Re: Hello and Questions
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Thanks to everyone who suggested their favorite Happy albums. Over the
weekend I picked up Ecto -- excellent album!

Previously, I wrote:

>So far, no definitive answer on the mystery Kate release right after
>TSW. I think it might have contained odds-and-ends that hadn't made
>it onto TSW. Any guesses anyone?

Many thanks to Jeff Burka for naming the "Aspects of the Sensual World"
EP in the Name-That-Release contest. This is definitely the one I was
looking for. A wave of the Babooshka and Thanks Jeff! Now, anybody know
where to find a copy???

			Ed
			dambik@fnal.fnal.gov