Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HAIR!

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 93 01:47:11 EST
Subject: Re: HAIR!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

My system seems to be lagging behind by a couple of days. I just got
his and I apologise if it's already been addressed.

>As for the mother issue:  I really hope that at Kate's age she's not still
>trying to please her mum by keeping it long.

I guess you don't know, and perhaps other newer gaffians don't either.
Kate's mother died last year, on Valentine's Day.

Vickie

ps, I've always loved Kate's hair, except in her ultimate "bad hair day"
extravaganza, the Live at the Hammersmith Odeon tape. Andrea, take heart,
Kate's had it *bad*.