Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@leland.stanford.edu (Mr News)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 15:10:20 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: drk@leland.Stanford.EDU (David Koehler)
Subject: Re: For further amusement...
Sender: news@leland.Stanford.EDU (Mr News)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 23:10:17 GMT

In article <9301272201.AA16224@hivnet.ubc.ca> Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca writes:

>Okay, so let's say you're at a party and Kate is there (I'd already be too
>happy to ask for more, but we are dreaming here so...) and you're talking to
>her and she actually wants your opinion... if you could ask Kate to write a
>song about anything at all - any subject, what would you like to see her
>write about?

I'd like to see a song, or even better a whole album of songs, about *Kate*.
No characters or fantasies, but a baring of her soul.  Okay, TSW was a small
step in this direction, but I want a full-blown confession.  What is this
person known as Kate Bush actually like?  The chances of this happening
are slim, IMHO.  For now I'd settle for a new album.

Cheers,
      David R. Koehler                         "His DNA is skewed!"
   drk@leland.stanford.edu                       -- Dr. Beverley Crusher