Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News admin <news@sco.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 23:05:35 GMT
To: uunet.uu.net!rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jondr@sco.COM (Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic)
Subject: Re: For further amusement...
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1993 23:05:24 GMT
Sender: news@sco.com (News admin)

I am not Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca.  I didn't say:
>if you could ask Kate to write a
>song about anything at all - any subject, what would you like to see her
>write about?

i'd say, "just give us some more of the brilliant little stories like on the
dreaming."

>I think I would really like to see her don the cloak (i.e. personna) of
>Ophelia (from Hamlet).  I think that would be a really nice character study
>from Kate's angle.

you know that the photo on the ninth wave is based on millais' painting
_ophelia_, right?

--
Jon Drukman (God's personal DJ)                 uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Your head will become a crazy bulbous punchbag of sound.