Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For further amusement...

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 14:01:13 PST
Subject: For further amusement...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Okay, so let's say you're at a party and Kate is there (I'd already be too
happy to ask for more, but we are dreaming here so...) and you're talking to
her and she actually wants your opinion... if you could ask Kate to write a
song about anything at all - any subject, what would you like to see her
write about?

I think I would really like to see her don the cloak (i.e. personna) of
Ophelia (from Hamlet).  I think that would be a really nice character study
from Kate's angle.

Anyone else?

Andrea.