Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hello and Questions

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 23:03:44 EST
Subject: Re: Hello and Questions
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In rec.music.gaffa you write:

> One for Chris and Vicky - I'm stuck in the FAR west Chi suburbs. Any
> chance your radio station could turn the POWER knob to '11' while your
> show is on? Don't suppose any cable companies carry your station?

Hi, I didn't see if any of your other questions were answered, but I
know this wasn't. Yeah, WZRD is only 100 watts, and generally only
carries northerly. No on the cable, too, sorry.

Our phone number is (312) 508-KATE. Give a call sometime. You'll have
to come over.

> What's a good Happy album to try out? Next best?

Have you seen any in stores near where you live? Try...(it's hard, I
love them all)...hmmm...Warpaint first, then Ecto, I suppose, or
Vol. I, or...maybe Rearmament..., or, well, maybe Vol. II...:-) or,
in a couple of weeks, her new one, Equipoise.

Good to see you around!

Vickie