Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello and Questions

From: dambik@fnalf.fnal.gov
Date: 25 Jan 93 13:07:12 -0600
Subject: Hello and Questions
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I attempted to get on the LOVE-HOUNDS mailing list a few years ago
but never got any response at all from my subscription requests.
We recently got News and I happend to spot GAFFA. Hello all. Room
for one more?

Questions, questions:

 What's the latest scoop on a new album (other than Pete G.'s MTV
 comment)?

 A CD was released right after TSW. Not having a CD player at the time,
 I never got a hold of it. What was it called and is it out of print
 and am I out of lucK finding it?

 *HOW* much was that box set???????

 One for Chris and Vicky - I'm stuck in the FAR west Chi suburbs. Any
 chance your radio station could turn the POWER knob to '11' while your
 show is on? Don't suppose any cable companies carry your station?

 What's a good Happy album to try out? Next best?

I still haven't buried my glow-in-the-dark yoyo...

			Ed