Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Brits,collections and Kate on Inrternet?

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1993 10:54:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Brits,collections and Kate on Inrternet?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <MARTIN.93Jan20194210@vampire.kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp>,
martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (S.C.T. Martin) writes:
> On 20 Jan 93 05:19:52 GMT, chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris
williams) said:
> chrisw>  No. There is no chance at all. Kate was interviewed by someone from
> chrisw> Love-Hounds and it did not go well.
>
> Oh? Could someone refresh me/us on that, please ?

She was interviewed by |>oug /\lan in the US in 1985. From his
transcript, it didn't sound too disasterous to me (apart from the
problems with the mikes at the beginning 8^) - maybe Chris can
elucidate a little?

As for KaTe having access to Love-Hounds, I think Peter FG-M now
having net access (haven't heard much from you lately Peter!) is as
close a contact with KaTe as we need, or indeed want - after all, she
has to preserve some kind of mystery and mystique - It simply wouldn't
do for her to be taking part in her fans' flame-wars, now, would it?
8^)

--
Scott Telford, Service Division,          / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,      /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new