Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Brits,collections and Kate on Internet?

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 93 01:32:47 EST
Subject: Re: Brits,collections and Kate on Internet?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

s.telford@ed.ac.uk (Scott Telford) writes:

>As for KaTe having access to Love-Hounds, I think Peter FG-M now
>having net access (haven't heard much from you lately Peter!) is as

Yes, Peter&Krys, are you there? I received a garbled e-mail message
from you and tried to reply. In case you didn't get my reply, the
message did get to me, but the body was just random letters. Something
along the way munged your letter.

*Please* keep on trying.

>close a contact with KaTe as we need, or indeed want - after all, she
>has to preserve some kind of mystery and mystique - It simply wouldn't
>do for her to be taking part in her fans' flame-wars, now, would it?
>8^)

I agree. Kate on gaffa? No way.

IED, I believe, did send her printouts once. Oh to be a fly on the wall
to see her presumably amused reaction...

Vickie