Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lorenmo@microsoft.COM
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 93 13:34:06 PST
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lorenmo@microsoft.com (Loren Moore)
Subject: KT's birth data
Date: 11 Jan 93 21:32:38 GMT

In article <1993Jan9.080118.26001@midway.uchicago.edu> chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu wrote:
> In article <9301082151.aa06798@ingate.microsoft.COM> lorenmo@microsoft.COM writes:
> >I have a question about Kate. Does anybody know the exact day/time of her
> >birth? I'd also like to know where. In light of the astrological version
                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >of the KT symbol, I am very curious about her Natal chart. From the data
> >in the FAQ, I can surmize that she's a Leo (hence, Lionhart, I suppose).
> >But, I would like to know as much as possible about her.
>
>     Do you mean the _This Woman's Work_ symbol? We usually think of that
> as the KT/Fem symbol. It seems more likely that the circle and cross is
> intended to represent "female" rather than specifically "Venus".

Well, then why is it 'specifically' mentioned to be "integrating the
_astrological_ symbol for Venus" in the FAQ. I suppose the person who
prepares the FAQ knows what they are talking about. Venus is the goddess
of Love. And in astrology, Venus is the ruler of love, affection, art.
Sounds like a good type for KT.

>     The time of birth is not noted on her birth certificate. Please note
> that I mention this purely in the interest of showing off. I believe
> astrology is a load of dingo's kidneys.

Not to flame, (or anything like that), but, should a TRUE-KATE-FAN be so
close minded? She seems to believe many mystical things. Kate was a major
influence upon my own journey into alternative mystical beliefs. Take, for
instance, the song 'Strange Phenomena', where she sings "Om mani Padme Hum".

Just the fact that she's a Leo is significant (roars forth like a
lion; needs to be on stage).

but hey, thanks for playing! and for being such a good sport, your concession
prize is: The complete works of Barry Manilow (volumes 1-10).

daemien