Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@bilpin.co.uk (Net News Administrator)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 93 11:50:04 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: pd@bilpin.co.uk (Paul Davison)
Subject: Re: death or glory
Sender: news@bilpin.co.uk (NetNews Administrator)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1993 11:49:41 GMT

lionhart@netlink.cts.COM (Jackie Zucconi) writes:

>REWOICC%ERENJ.BITNET@pucc.Princeton.EDU (spideroni) writes:

>> andyy@vision.co.uk (Andy Yates) sez:
>> _death or glory_? don't you mean _once_? KaTe sings backing vox on the
>> title track of the latter, but i have not heard that she helped out on
>> the new album. of course, i haven't heard _death or glory_ yet, but i've
>> heard from enough people who have that if KaTe was featured on a track
>> of it, i'd know.

Woj is right. Kate doesn't appear on "Death or Glory" but is thanked by
Roy in the liner notes for "being wonderful".

>Which album is "You" on? I have a copy of the song but don't know much
>else about it, well I do know it came out before "Once."

"You (the Game part 2)" is on "The Unknown Soldier". That album has been
deleted for some time now, in the UK at least, so is likely to be a bit
tricky to get hold of.

Paul (Roy Harper mailing list admin - mail me if you're interested).
--
Paul Davison (postmaster)   SRL Data  || E-Mail    : pd@bilpin.co.uk
1 Perren Street, London NW5 3ED, UK   || Applelink : UK0001