Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT interview CD found

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1993 12:47:31 GMT
Subject: Re: KT interview CD found
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article
<135915110193*/I=GR/G=GRAHAM/S=DOMBKINS/OU=BHPMELMSM/O=BHP/PRMD=BHPMEL04/ADMD=TELEMEMO/C=AU/@MHS>,
GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@BHPMELMSM.BHP.bhpmel04.telememo.au writes:

>     I made an interesting find in Sydney yesterday. Red Eye Records had a KT
> interview CD that I hadn't seen before, nor was it to be found in my
> 'Illustrated Collector's Guide To Kate Bush" (not that that means much). So,
> anyway, it's called "Kate Bush Interview" it's made in England under the
> "Discussion Records" lable. It's got a CD number as well but I recon it's a
> silly play on words and that's all. It's numbered "NEVER 4 CD". The box it
> comes in says that it's a limited edition (I got #360) and also comes with some
> nice pictures inside. The actual CD cover is a beautiful KT picture.

I think this one was released last year sometime (summer/autumn
maybe). I've never actually seen it yet. It's not a 3" CD, is it?
(There's and ad for a 3" interview CD in this month's Record
Collector, but it doesn't say any more about it!)

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)