Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Miranda Sex Garden

From: Chris Conlon <conlonc@mail.tva.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 93 09:55:23 EST
Subject: Miranda Sex Garden
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: "S.Ward-Smith" <pcxsws@unicorn.nott.ac.uk>
>Another point- Any other Miranda Sex Garden fans out there.
>They will definitely appeal to readers of this group.

Well, there's at least *one* Miranda Sex Garden fan out here. Any
others yet? If there are, what do you think of their different
material? I first got the _Gush_Forth_my_Tears_ CD single with the
"dance" remixes, which I really love. Then I got _Madra_, and I like
that a lot too. I don't have _Iris_ yet; can anyone tell me what it's
like?

---
Chris Conlon                    "I used to have so many friends,
Senior Generic Coding Drone      I never had to see anyone twice."
TV Answer                           --- _The_Blue_Iguana_
Reston, VA (USA)