Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lorenmo@microsoft.COM
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 93 18:01:23 PST
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lorenmo@microsoft.com (Loren Moore)
Subject: A couple questions/comments
Date: 09 Jan 93 01:55:58 GMT

I'm another one of them dedicated KT fans. I am also big on Jane Siberry,
Peter Gabriel, Tori Amos, Laurie Anderson, as well as Tear Garden, Legendary
Pink Dots.

I have a question about Kate. Does anybody know the exact day/time of her
birth? I'd also like to know where. In light of the astrological version
of the KT symbol, I am very curious about her Natal chart. From the data
in the FAQ, I can surmize that she's a Leo (hence, Lionhart, I suppose).
But, I would like to know as much as possible about her.

Bonus question: If that's not enough, how about Peter Gabriel's birth data?
So. I need: Birth date, birth time (within an hour), birth place.

thanks so much,
daemien